Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goodbye

I learned a lot this past year. And I think writing it really helped me. I thought things couldn't get much more chaotic then my grade nine year, but I'm rapidly being proven wrong. I've gained friends, lost friends, and renewed old friendships. I'm thankful for it all.

But I'm getting to that inevitable time again. When things start to repeat. I once said to a close friend that "my life is like a broken record. Happy, mad, depressed, empty, happy, mad..." I was very accurate in that statement.

Perhaps you'll follow me to my new blog. If not, goodbye. If yes, I'm not helping you get there. If you've learned anything from this blog, it's that life will always present you with challenges. Well, life's taught me this, too. Suppose I'll give you a challenge for once.

Thank you
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment