Thursday, June 9, 2011

Checking In

Alright, figured I should check in. I haven't posted in a while, after all. So what's new... Not much, really. I guess. I'm just annoyed, as usual. Annoyed at Poseidon... He didn't tell me he was going off island. I mean, I could've used a heads up, y'know? I don't really mind. But I would've liked to spent tomorrow evening with him to do something for our two month. Our two month is on Saturday, but I'll be in Vancouver then...

Ugh. I know two months isn't big, but still.

It's a communication thing, y'know?

Anyway, I'm also annoyed at New Kid. He was saying how he has a problem with homosexuality. I was already irked, but that just pushed me to the edge. Then he goes on to say things about people with mental disabilities? I just wanted to explode at him! Be like "HEY! I'm bisexual! I've got two best friends who are gay! And another two that are bisexual! And my cousin is autistic! So shut your goddamn trap!"

God, it drives me insane.

Least summer's just around the corner.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment