Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cough

Coughs, for any who are unaware, are awful. They're annoying and painful and awful. And I've got a stubborn one that hurts like a b-, uh, bee sting. It makes me kinda light headed. So I'm really rather out of it today! And irritable. Very irritable. I've got a killer headache. So I'm going to turn all my irritable frustration on my doctor! Yaaaaay~.

Why the hell do I still have these awful, unexplainable migraines? The doctor said that the vitamins would fix it. I guess that the doctor was right, the migraines did stop for a while, but they're back with a vengeance. And, yes, I do still take the vitamins. But they don't help anymore. I should probably make an appointment really soon, but because of these migraines, I'm a little bit forgetful! Whatever, I'll get on it eventually.

On another note, I'm going to be going camping with a bunch of friends. Poseidon arranged for a bunch of people to go up the island for a few days and camp. I think it'll be really fun and I'm looking forwards to it. Dad was, surprisingly, alright with it.

Well... Alright isn't exactly the right word. But he agreed!

Anyways.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment