Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fire and Ice

So! Some new stuff! I'm going to make this quick, though, since I've got a headache... Well, I plan to make this quick. But we all know how that ends~.

First up, Aphrodite is adorable. Seriously, it's not even funny how adorable she is. She's just... Ah~! So cute~! She was freaking out the other day over the fact we hadn't talked in a while and saying how she's just so nervous about messing up our relationship. She's so silly~. She could never mess up with me, I swear. Even if she cheated on me, all I'd do is ask what I wasn't doing right to cause it and try to fix that. Ah, so cute~! Hopefully I'll be able to take her to a movie this weekend. I'm thinking Shark Night? She likes horror.

Another note, I'm repairing things with Cookie. She made the first step by subtly saying that she knows we're growing apart and she wants to fix it. She didn't outright say it, but close enough, considering I still have the magical ability to pick up on her hints. So I'm hoping that I'll be able to have a sleepover with her in the near future. Maybe Saturday night, if Aphrodite isn't able to stay late? We'll see.

Thirdly is that it's one of my friend's sixteenth birthday today! I haven't mentions her yet, but she's awesome. I'm gonna call her... Hmmm... Batwoman? She does love Batman... Nah, not quite right. I'm actually tempted to nickname her after Lights, since she looks so much like her. But maybe not. Hmm... A name, a name, I need a name!

I'll keep thinking and come back to this.

Now, I was about to write about how this girl in my drama class has an extremely awesome name. But that would include telling you the name! And since I can't tell you that for privacy reasons, this entire paragraph has become pointless.

I'm going to nickname my friend mentioned previously Lion, because that's one of Lights' songs and I'm watching a football game at the moment. And one of the only football teams I know is the Lions.

... There is a football team called the Lions, right?

Anyway, it's Lion's sixteenth today! Tomorrow I'm going to her place at six for her little party thing. But I still haven't bought her present! Small panic attack here! At least I know what I want to buy her? Maybe I can ask my mom to pick up a sketch book and some nice pencils on her way home from work? I hate spending money lately because dad's getting a surgery for his jaw that's going to cost about 4,000 dollars.

Kinda expensive.

But it's her sweet sixteen! And Lion does love drawing... Haa, so annoying. Anyway, sketch book at the least. We'll see about the pencils.

Lastly, I'm getting a lot of migraines lately. To say the least, it's a very full house up in here. So much noise... Why won't my muses just stop arguing?
-Persephone
Currently Here
Boys: Neji, Sasuke
Girls: Tenten
Dormant: Amarina, Clare, Galatea, Hinata, Helen, Kakashi, Kyo, Len, Lenka, Liz, Maka, Megumi, Naruto, Neji, Rin, Sasuke, Soul, Tsubaki, Yuto

No comments:

Post a Comment