Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Again

I have a long, boring (probably) update for all of you who read this thing. So I'll try and keep it short! Because I know you don't want me to ramble on and on and on.

Poseidon and I broke up!

But... I also got together with another guy... I need a name for him. Um... Jones. I'll call him Jones. Anyway, so me and Jones are now a pair. But we aren't going to be going "facebook official." We met last week... And I really like him. He's partially the reason I broke up with Poseidon, I'll be honest. Jones is amazing and wonderful and sexy and sweet and everything I'm looking for in a guy, from what I've been able to tell, and trust me when I say I've spent plenty of time getting to know the guy today.

Anyway... So my break up with Poseidon was sorta mutual, I suppose you could say. We agreed that we're better off friends to save us both from a lot of pain. He's still unsure about a lot of things about himself. So I'll give him his time and move on.

On another note, my cousin is visiting tomorrow... I've missed him so much. What should I call him... I'll call him Jesse. I've really missed Jesse... We haven't spoken in so long. I wonder what he'll be like... If he's still that aloof guy I remember. From what I hear he's grown a lot... He plays rugby, like Jones does... Hm... I can't wait to see him.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment