Friday, August 12, 2011

48 Hours

The week at camp was awesome in many ways and awful in others and average in a few. The weather was so nice, the scenery was amazing, the food was great, there were dances, events were pretty fun, I got to spend time with Poseidon, Teddy, and a new friend who I will call... Umm... Maka. So that was all awesome stuff. The average stuff... I guess was that there wasn't a lot to do, I had to wake up fairly early, things kept breaking (toilets broke four times, two showers broke, one sink got messed up, broke a mop, broke a door...), and I got migraines a lot. Awful stuff... I think that would be the fact that I was kinda down in the dumps for a good while and that the girls in my cabin were all so distant and stuff. But mainly it was just my down mood.

I've been really stressed lately. I haven't seen Cookie in forever and I feel like all we ever talk about it negative things. And stuff is changing... I don't know how, but it feels like it is. Not in a good way, either. I feel like we're slipping away from each other and it scares me. She's my best friend... Huff.

I'm also stressed about my injuries. They still hurt. People keep telling me that they'll go away eventually... But the injury from two years ago still causes me pain. I can't do a lot of things I used to be able to do. It's kinda frightening, to be honest. I feel really weak, all the time, and I hate to feel weak. Poseidon says that I don't need to be able to do swimming, that I'll find something. Sports aren't everything. And he's right. But I feel like I need them. And he said that eventually I'll be able to do things I used to. But... It's just so hard. My body's so weak. It can't do things I want it to. He made me feel a lot better, saying that for what I lack in physical strength is made up in mental strength. And I think he's right about that. I'm strong... Mentally.

But I don't feel like I am right now.

Another thing. Jones is attempting to talk to be again and all that. It just makes me nervous. I spoke to Cookie about it and she says if I want to stop being afraid of him, I have to start talking to him again and face my fear. I know she's right... But it's scary. One of those irrational fears, right? Maybe if I just chin up, I'll get over it.

I can't avoid him forever.

Big sigh! Anyway, I'm home from camp, I had a lot of stress, I'm over most of it. There's more little things, but they don't really matter much anymore. Cookie and Poseidon helped me to feel better. I wish I could bring them with me.

Where am I going? Well, I got back from the camp/resort/thing yesterday. Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving on a huge road trip and will return on the 30th. I'm going to the mainland again to see a concert, then farther inland to visit family, then down for the IronMan that my dad's going to be in (crazy idiot he is). It's going to be long, boring, and frustration filled, since my grandfather's going to be there for a good amount of it. I'm going to be spending all my time with my mom, trying to escape the boys.

I'd do anything to have those two with me... Or anybody, to be frank.

No, muses, you don't count.
-Persephone
Currently Here
Boys: Kyo, Soturi
Girls: Amarina, Angel, Megumi
Dormant: Neji, Sparrow, Tenten

No comments:

Post a Comment