Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mainland

Gosh, I'm so tired. This probably isn't a good thing... Considering I'm going to be on a bus for the majority of tomorrow and I'm staying at Poseidon's tonight. Definitely shouldn't've tried to stay up talking to him all night, huh? Yeah, not smart.

Anyway, this will be my last post for quite some time. I'm going to a resort/camp/thing on the mainland tomorrow, so I thought I'd give a little update of everything before.

What's happened... Well, not much, actually. I recently found a new Vocaloid/whatever named Miki. She's my new favourite! I love her so much. Her voice kinda sounds a little bit like mine, too, which means I can actually sing along to her songs without straining my voice to reach high or low notes like I have to do with Luka, Miku, and Rin. With Len it's a little easier... But it's still kinda hard to get the low notes he sings at times. So I can sing along to Miki! And I've found so much of her music that I love. My favourite song of hers at the moment is "Dive Into Blue." It's really great.

Well... My life is kinda boring at the moment, I suppose. I'll definitely have stuff to write about after I go to the resort/camp/thing. And then I'll write about the Sade concert I'm going to after that! And then I'll write a long entry about road trips, most likely. Then there might be some replies like that complaining about family. Then I'll give a post about how the IronMan went! My dad's insane, he's entering it.

And he's 50!!
-Persephone
Currently Here
Boys: Kyo, Neji, Soturi
Girls: Amarina, Tenten
Dormant: Megumi, Melina, Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment