Monday, August 1, 2011

Coffee Shops

Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop is a brilliantly amazing and adorable song by Landon Pigg. It's one of my favourite songs in the universe and, even though I hate coffee, if things like what happen in the video actually would happen to me, I'd go to coffee shops. But, of course, not just everybody has a pocket watch that freezes time.

Unfortunately.

Landon Pigg is one of my favourite artists. He has such a unique voice and different sound. I am always on the look out for new artists like this. If you have one, drop a comment about them, and I'll hit them up. I love all genres, of course.

I've noticed lately that the music I've been listening to is a lot lighter of a sound. Plenty of acoustic music. Another of my favourite songs by Landon Pigg is Magnestismo.

Hope whoever has read this now had some awesome new music to enjoy!
-Persephone
Currently Here
Boys: Kyo, Neji, Soturi
Girls: Amarina, Megumi, Melina, Tenten
Dormant: Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment