Sunday, July 31, 2011

Setting Records Straight

I just skimmed through my blog and realized that I am very, very easily swayed to think things that I never would think otherwise. So this post is about setting records straight.

Home issues: grandpa and dad are perverted, mom is depressed, parents bicker, dad drinks, dad's never home. Current home standing: grandpa is a huge pervert, dad's a subtle pervert, mom's improving, parents seem to love each other, dad drinks, dad's home too much.

Guys: all idiots who don't know a thing. Occasional exceptions, Poseidon's a huge jerk and terrible boyfriend. Current guys: they're idiots, but girls are the bigger idiots. Sure, there's exceptions. Poseidon is a really great guy and one of my best guy friends, if not my best, and while he wasn't the best boyfriend, it was half my fault. If you want an example of a jerk, take a look at Jones. He is the worst type of scum.

Relationships: terrible with Poseidon, amazing with Jones. Current relationships: I'm single and loving it. Jones was a huge creep and I was really happy with Poseidon. What I wanted wasn't what I needed and what I needed was what I really wanted.

Break ups: I broke up with Poseidon to get with Jones. Current break ups: I was manipulated by Jones to get with him, though I hadn't planned on it. I broke up with Poseidon mutually because he was unsure and it just wasn't working.

Are we clear? Current means that it's what actually happened. Since I'm looking with a clear head now and all. Stuff that doesn't have "current" in front of it is the old, tainted view. But not anymore~! No, sir, I've got it straight.

And how am I doing at the moment? Well, I'm not so good. Jones really messed with my head. I don't think people really realize how serious it is. But I do know how it can be fixed, and it's really simple. I just need somebody to hold for a good half an hour. Maybe cry a bit. Or a lot. But that'd fix me right on up, good as new. All this negativity I'm feeling will just be gone with the tears. Problem is finding somebody to hold me.
-Persephone
Currently Here
Boys: Soturi, Kyo, Neji
Girls: Amarina, Megumi, Melina, Sparrow, Tenten

No comments:

Post a Comment