Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food for Thought

Let's find a new perspective. Let's step back. Let's look from new eyes.

...

Wow, that's different.

Am I realy quite so confident and cocky? Yeah, probably. Oops. Hn.

It's... 2:15 right now and I have no real idea why I'm on here, but Artemis is with me. SAY HI ARTEMIS~!

Hello. :) Be nice to the environment, you humans take way too much for granted.. I won't last forever..

Ok, yeah, enough of that. World's gonna end in 2012 anyway.

So new food for thought. Yeah, I'm going about this the wrong way. Thing need to... Oh, hey my horoscope was right!

...

Dammit. I didn't want that anymore! Why do I always have to realize what I have once it's gone? And I suppose it's gone for good... Ugh. Well, I did get something else out of the misfortune, I suppose. I'd like to... not.. get into that. Maybe another time.

Ok, need to go search some song on YouTube Zeus was bugging us about.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment