Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hacking

I'm a mix of emotion at the moment, no thoughts really being finished... I'm taking the advice a really good friend of mine gave me, though perhaps not quite how they intended... Anyway, I'm looking at the things I've done to exorcize the skeletons that are overflowing my closet. I've realized that there's one huge demon in there that I really need to get rid of. I can't believe I didn't even realize it before. I have to cut off everything. Absolutely everything. I have to let go of emotion, just for a little while. I have to let them run free for a bit. I have to clearly look at what they are instead of bottling them up and pushing them aside. Maybe then...

No, definitely. Definitely then I can start over.

I'll take what I can and discard the rest. I'll just... Take a breath. I'm going to be such a wreck this next while, and I don't know how long it's going to last. But... We'll see. I'll feel much lighter after, I know that. Last time I did this, I didn't quite succeed, and yet it still made me feel like I wasn't carrying around a piano anymore.

I won't be able to do it on my own, but now I've got somebody to hold me up.

This time I can succeed.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment