Friday, May 13, 2011

Boys

Boys are just that. Boys. They are all so... Ugh! Immature? I don't know. They can't... Make up their minds! Girls are so much more mature than guys! Guys are so... Stupid! We should throw rocks at them or something. I just... GOD! Nugh. I should explain.

So Artemis and Apollo? Yeah, their relationship is a relationshit. And Poseidon and myself? Not so great! It's barely a relationship. We don't do anything, goddammit! I'm barely coping here. He rarely kisses me... I haven't had a peck on the lips, even, in over a month. I am a needy girl, people! And he needs "space". WTF is that?! Um, hello, he's the one that wanted me back! He kissed me and asked me out. So he should want to spend time with me and take me out on a date, yeah?! You'd think so! UGH!

But it's just so unfair. The excuses, the neglect, the... Huff. And then there's those moments where boys are so amazing. They give the best hugs and are so insanely sweet. So damned annoying! UGH! Hate them, can't live without them...

Not fair.

So I'm just scraping by here... Irked... Poseidon didn't even know what that word meant 'till I had to tell him... Nugh... Tomorrow's my birthday. Hope things look up.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment