Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flower Petals

Feelings... Emotions... They're... I don't know how to say it. They're something that can be wonderful, yet such a burden. And when you don't know how you feel, that's awful. But when you don't know if somebody's being serious or not is the absolute worst. And what if you assume they're being serious, but they're not? That's awful. Then there's the misunderstanding and awkward situation that's inevitably going to follow...

I feel like I need a flower to pick the petals off of. He loves me... He loves me not...

On my previous rant, I was complaining about boys and how confusing they are and the like. It's almost like they're more confusing when they do something amazing. Like give you a locket for your birthday that says "I Love You..." on the front. And a card that says stuff like "You truly are the best" and what not! Nugh. I'm insanely happy, but confused.

Damn my easily confused brain...

And damn my insecure heart...

On second thought, don't damn them. I kinda need them, even if they are crap. I want to let my reckless heart fall to pieces and pray that he'll hold them together, but... My paranoia is so strong... He's so... He changes his mind so much. He'll say one thing, then the complete opposite. "I need a lot of space" and now "I love you"?

If you think I'm an idiot for being confused, you should probably get your sanity checked. I legitimately worry about you, whoever you are.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment