Saturday, July 16, 2011

Not-So-Solid Plan

Temptation is extremely hard to resist. In my previous post I wrote about my "diet," as I now refer to it, I was still unsure about if I was going to do it or not. Then, the day after I posted, I decided that I was definitely going to. This was going great up until I did the Harry Potter movie marathon at Poseidon's. It's like... Yeah, I'm definitely going to go on this diet... But you're making it really hard for me. Curse my stubborn emotions...

It's one of those situations that are like, "You're the only person I'd stop being gay for."

Ever had one of those? No? Well they're not really fun.

So yup! I'm going to be a lesbian when it comes to dating this summer~! And I'm still going to fool around with guys and stuff, maybe. I just don't want any of this "strings attached" issues I've been encountering. They really, really suck.

On another note, this morning, I wondered what it would be like to dress like a guy all summer. And I realized that I could actually do it, too, if I bought some looser jeans and wore a sports bra and baggy shirts. Then it would be simple to put my hair in a style that a guy might have. It's just that my face is feminine, which causes a problem. But I wonder if people would be fooled by it? Maybe, you never know. I'd probably end up looking a bit like Len Kagamine from Vocaloid. He has longer hair that he just wears up in a pony tail, but I don't think it's anywhere near as long as mine would end up being. I wonder if I could just wear it down... But then I might just look like a tomboy, which isn't really the desired affect. Anyway, just an idea.

... Still, I wonder.

And if I did it, I'd probably have to start acting like a guy, right? Ugh, I'd never be able to go to the lake, though... So maybe it's a project for a winter season. Or a year-round thing, and I'd just never go to a lake. Maybe have people refer to me by a different name? This would be like an ultimate prank... I've never really been too keen on pranking people, but this seems like it would be kinda fun. Anyway, an idea.

Just an idea...

Let's hope I don't do it.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment