Sunday, July 17, 2011

Remembered

So there's kinda a few really important people that I seem to have forgotten to mention on here that really deserve mentioning. So I shall! Now I'm going to need names... Hmm... The first shall be... Jack! Because that's what he calls himself on his blog. The next shall be... Hmm... Wolfe! It fits, but you might not know why~. The next... There's really no name for him. He's this super epic dude I know that I don't really even know all that well, but he completely knows how my head works without knowing a thing of how it works, yet he knows so yeah... No real name for this guy. But I need one! AHHH!

...

For some reason I want to call him Sweden.

But he might kill me for it. Or the other guys would.

Ok, I can't think of a name, so I'm gonna call him Teddy and be done with it.

BAM!

Yes, Teddy, I know you're reading this and, no, you shouldn't feel emasculated.

Don't hate me and show Poseidon this blog.

Now then! On to talking about Jack, Wolfe, and Teddy! I'll start with Jack and Wolfe.

Well, Jack is my super epic glomp buddy, whom I glomp all the time. He's gay and wears scarves and is super epic and I love him sooooo much. Love you Jack! And he plays piano, guitar, and he sings. And he's epic. Did I mention he's epic? He is.

Then there's Wolfe. He's gay, too, but not in a way that you can tell. He's my absolute best guy friend and I can tell him anything and I love him sooooo much. More than Jack and that's a lot. Maybe as much as I love Cookie. And that a whole friggin lot. Anyway, Wolfe has gotten me though a whole lot. He understands on a whole other level that not many people can understand me on and vice versa, I think.

Then there's Teddy! I like calling you Teddy, Teddy. Anyway, Teddy's Teddy. You can't really explain him... He's tall and epic and random and gets choked up and he'd a total dork and this makes him totally epically amazing! He's one of my most epic friends. I trust him 100% and that's huge, 'cause I have trust issues big time in weird ways. Yet he gets that? Like I said, he gets me without getting me and it's weird. He gets offended by my blog lots. 'Cause I generalize the male gender. And, well, he's a guy.

But another thing that makes him epic? He realizes it's true.

BAM. Again.

Hehehe...

So yeah! Jack, Wolfe, and Teddy! Three epic, unique guys who needed to be on this blog more specifically! I'd trust them with my afterlife, they're all so amazing!

... To conclude this... Just for Teddy and Poseidon... Pooping~. I've been pooping~.

Sausage cat FTW x)
-Persephone
P.S. I suppose for Poseidon it's be "Derping~. I've been derping~."

No comments:

Post a Comment