Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hypnotic Melody

Talesweaver... Gosh the soundtrack is amazing. The piano accompanied by an assortment of other instrument and the occasional voice! It's magic in it's own way. I love it. My friend Hades got me addicted to the soundtrack a while back. My favourite track... I think it's called Reminiscence. I could be wrong, though. But, well, y'know, nobody's perfect and I play the songs by ear. I think it's the second run version or something, as Hades just commented when there was a change up.

We're talking on Skype at the moment and listening to the soundtrack.

Life is pretty nice right now. This early in the morning, things take on a nice feel. And that might just be it. I can feel when I'm half asleep. I love it. Thoughts come easier and I can really solve problems that have been bothering me for a while. I also learn how I feel towards people. Really feel, not just how I interoperate.

Ah, you may have noticed... I can't quite spell as well this early in the morning.

I apologize now.

Now then... I'm not entirely sure what to talk about, so I feel I will just ramble? Today I'm going to see a movie... I'm really looking forwards to it. I'll get to see a ton of my friends! Since we're on spring break right now, I haven't seen them in about a week. I've been up at the mountain, as you know, and thus have been away... Or I've had plans with other groups of friends. So I'm looking forwards to seeing everyone!

Ah, and I really want to see the movie. Red Riding Hood. It'll be good! =D

I'll probably post in the evening.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment