Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan

You all know full well what happened in Japan... I was so worried... Am so worried... About my best friend, Cookie. And about my family there. Cookie had gotten on a plane the previous day to go to Japan. I heard from her a day ago that she and her family were ok. Their plane had gotten there just as the earthquake began and they had to fly around in the sky until it ended, but they're all alright! I have yet to hear from my family living in Hong Kong... I hope they're alright? They've basically severed all ties to the rest of the family... But I still worry about them. They're my family, I love them. Especially my cousins.

I hope Japan manages to get back on its feet and repair all that has been destroyed. I also hope they can find those missing bullet trains, as well as all the other missing people. I hope everybody there will be alright.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment