Saturday, March 5, 2011

Parties

And don't forget the hangover feeling after, even though you haven't touched any alcohol! Seriously, I don't drink. Sometimes it seems like it... But I don't. Nor do I do drugs. That is also a bad thing. Bad things are bad. Don't do bad things.

Except for mosh pits.

Those are amazingly, fantastically, uber fun.

Anyway, so last night was Poseidon's birthday party (finally). So fun! 'Cept they all made me drink coffee... Ick. Never doing that again. Although it didn't taste as bad at I thought (But don't tell them that! I'll never live it down!!). Anyway, I lost my voice after screaming and singing for hours and hours and is was so much fun. Me and the girls kept playing dirty songs way too loudly and screaming out the lyrics while dancing accordingly. Which means a miniature mosh pit and lots of four-way grinding. Fun~!

But the mix tape I made for him didn't play well. It must've gotten scratched... I'll ask him if he wants me to burn another. And I drew him a picture to fit one of his nicknames (though I won't say the nickname, because it gives away Poseidon's actual name) and I think he liked it. I read palms for Aphrodite and Artemis.

Anyway, it was fun! But I forgot my favourite necklace and my tarot cards at Poseidon's... I have no clue when I'm going to get them back. I hope soon! ... Sad face.

Anyway, over all, a really awesome night. I really need to find out the artist(s) who did the paintings in his house... They are amazing pieces of art.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment