Saturday, March 26, 2011

Live

So! I have decided I want to live! Did I already talk about this..? I feel like I already have. Have I? Gosh, I have to check now! Give me a couple seconds! ... And I haven't! Alright! So I want to live. Not "live" in that sort of sense where "ok, you're breathing, you're alive", but in that sense where you feel alive and you enjoy life and live it to the fullest! I got a little taste of that today and I want more and more! If I just smile and look at things positively, I think that I'll be able to really feel again! It's taken me so long... But I know that I can do this! And I want to. So bad. So I will.

As I have said, "I'm going to live like I'm flying, cry because I'm laughing, and love without regretting". This is going to be my new motto! Just like my new meditation: "Learn from the past, live in the present, look to the future". I think I can really do this!

On another, more girly note... I went shopping today and with my mom. She wanted to get a top to go with her new, blue snake skin shoes and navy suit. We would up buying her a pretty sundress that doesn't go with her shoes or have anything to do with an office. OH! And she bought me this really pretty shirt. It's got a little black shrug and it's blue and green and flow-y... I love it! It's really comfortable and looks so good! I just need some excuse to wear it. I like it, though, and it was roughly $100.00! So I'm going to need to wear it a lot! But I think I can do that. Can't be too hard, yeah? Maybe I could wear it to school some time... Though it is a little dressy. Eh, I've worn more dressy things to school before! Anyway, I'll need to buy some skinny jeans that don't have rips on them to wear with the top. My skinny jeans look odd with it because of the rips. Shopping trip soon~! Maybe tomorrow, before we go to the play.

I could wear it to the play! Oooooh, I'm excited.

Well, gotta go to baby sitting!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment