Friday, April 1, 2011

Update

I'm sorry for my neglect in writing. A lot of wonderful things have happened... I guess I just got caught up in it all. I'm not suicidal or depressed anymore, for one thing. Sure, I get sad sometimes, but that's normal human nature. But I cherish my life now and I try to stay optimistic. Tomorrow is a new day, after all. I can't really explain how I suddenly changed my outlook... I guess I just had an epiphany of sorts. Perhaps it's because of my near-death experience? Perhaps it's because of the people I'm around. I think both.

I haven't got much more to say, but I want you to try something... The next time you feel totally alone or like the world has no color, that it's empty, stare up at the sky. Just stare and let your mind go blank. Get lost in the endless abyss. And when you feel completely at peace, look around you again. It may startle you the new things you'll find in every day surroundings, the new beauty before your eyes.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment