Monday, April 11, 2011

Bad News & Great News

I couldn't sleep for so long last night. I'm in a bit of a sticky situation right now. That guy I'm head-over-heels for? Well, I know it's kinda stupid, but he liked one of my statuses where I have to check off the things that are true about him. See, this guy, he's my ex. And, well, the choices... "Let's try again" and "I miss you" and stuff like that... I get the feeling it's going to totally screw this up for me or maybe make everything great and totally work out. Yeah right. Cookie'll kill me if I told him how I still felt over Facebook. So what am I supposed to do, huh?! She says just tell him in person, but to do it when it feels right. So now I'm just dreading Wednesday night!

Ok, now that that's over... Great stuff!

It's Lights Poxleitner's birthday today! So listen to lots of LIGHTS music and go find her page on Facebook and wish her a happy birthday! She totally deserves a great one. I'm going to listen to her music all day (although, I kinda do this every day) and I'm going to wear lots of purple, because that's one of the three The Listening colors, which is my favourite album of hers. Her music has gotten me through so much!

Happy birthday, Lights!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment