Sunday, April 10, 2011

Warm and Comfy

I hate it when you're totally comfortable and then get forced to move. Especially when you're extremely warm and cozy and were sleeping. The only thing that ever makes it better is if the person waking you up is somebody you're totally head-over-heels for and you were sleeping in their arms. Still. I really hate having to move.

Last night I was at a small party for a bunch of awesome people. It was really quiet compared to a lot of the others. I guess nobody had energy, seeing as we all tired out pretty fast. It was mostly just all lying on Poseidon's bed on top of each other and talking. It was so warm and comfy... I wound up falling asleep for a bit, then I was sort of half asleep for the majority of the time. Everyone filtered out gradually.

I missed this wonderful opportunity that couldn't've been more perfect except for the fact that Aphrodite was there. I definitely would've told him sort of cryptically, I guess, that I still care about him... It was such a perfect opportunity! I should go die in a hole for missing it. I just hope there'll be others. But Aphrodite was there, so I got self conscious and instantly answered the question so vaguely... I hope I didn't screw everything over. I probably did, though... I sure hope not. Ack! I'm going crazy.

I didn't sleep well last night. He is way more comfortable than my bed.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment