Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Summer Project

So for some bizarre reason I really wanna redo my room. And get a futon. Which are kinda uncomfortable. But for some reason, I really wanna do it. So I will. Yup. See, I love modern kind of furniture. And the furniture in my room is as far from modern as you can get. Save my desk. Which I love. So much. Black and silver metal legs and frame... Glass surface... It's my baby. I love it. Then I want to get a black, modern-styled futon. And I want a mount for my TV on the wall. And modern furniture and stuff. Like a new dresser and night stand and stuff. And black milk crates for shelves.

That's right; milk crates.

They are the shiz.

Don't judge.

So once I get new furniture cheep from some place I'm going to repaint my room. I want to pain the walls white and splatter them with colors, sort of like in the music video for Second Go by LIGHTS. So pink and blue and yellow and green... Yeah, bright colors. I think it'd look cool. Only problem is the wood work in my room... Don't think it'd really match all that great. Which sucks. I'll have to think of something. Maybe change the colors I splatter on the walls to red and black or something on the white background. Actually, that'd look pretty cool. And I want a black, fuzzy rug instead of this weird spacey thing I've got going on from grade two or something. Then I want band posters everywhere. Of course, I'll still keep my artwork somewhere... Just haven't decided where yet. Maybe I'll tuck it all away in one of my milk crates.

I'm really happy about this milk crate thing.

If you don't get it, you don't get anything.

...

Milk crates are the shiz.

Just saying.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment