Monday, April 11, 2011

Bliss

So... Today was kinda the best day ever. Poseidon? The guy I'm head-over-heels for? He asked me out today, I think. I say I think because, well, he kissed me. Just suddenly, totally surprising me. Obviously, I kissed him back and... Yeah, I kinda can't stop smiling now, even though it's been a couple hours. My group for the video project should be very glad that the files aren't compatible with my software, because whatever homework I do today is going to be worse than... Well, whatever the worst thing you can think of is, except worse. Because I keep getting distracted by my thoughts. And it's great.

I still haven't really told a lot of people. Kinda everybody in our group knows... I mean, he kissed me right there! And California knows... 'cause she was wondering why I was so happy and I had to tell somebody. Then Care Bear knows, 'cause she also asked why I was so happy. I'm waiting for Cookie to call when her mom gets off the phone. I have to tell her this over the phone or in person, not text or Facebook, because it's just way too be to be done that way. So yeah! And I haven't told my family...

Mom and I are going to go for a walk after dinner, so I'm planning on telling her then. I just worry a little about the rest of my family's reaction... But you know what? Screw them. It's my life, I've totally fallen for this guy, so I don't care what they think.

Totally forgot what else I was gonna say.. Oh yeah!

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be."
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment