Thursday, April 21, 2011

Missing You

Dear... You know
I'm probably not going to see you
this weekend... And I admit that it
really makes me sad. I miss you so
much already and it's been barely
over a day since I last saw you. I
could really use one of your hugs
right now. I was being an idiot
with Artemis, Demeter, Dionysus,
and one of the mortals again. You
should've figured out the one by
now, if you ever read these. Which
I highly doubt since you probably
don't even know this blog's url...
I should probably give it to you.

I want to talk to you so bad. But
I also want to give you space...
I hope you're having fun with your
friend out at the cabin. I also
kind of hope, and rather selfishly,
that you miss me a fraction of how
much I miss you right now... I very
selfishly hope that you wish I were
there to just be with you and laugh
with you and be an idiot, too...

I listened to the song today. Is
that really what you think? It had me
smiling like an idiot again... Oh,
I doubt I'm the perfect girl for
you, yet I really hope that I am.
I kind of feel like I am... I'm not
the worst, that's for sure. I could
be better... I promise that I will
try to be everything you want and
everything that you need. I want to
be that for you, because I know
that you're perfect for me, too.

I think I'll be able to go to that
camp this summer... It's something
I really look forward to. And the
fact that you talk as though we're
still going to be us so far ahead...
I hope you're right. I want us to
last, though I know we're not going
to have a particularly smooth ride.
I'm not going anywhere, though....
I hope you realize and remember that.

I'm not the best when it comes to
loyalties... I have my bruises and I
have my bumps. My own collection of
skeletons in the closet... I've cleaned
out most of them this past month, though.
I don't want you to have to deal with
so much trouble, just because of me.
I never want to trouble or burden you,
even though I undoubtedly will. I just
really hope I can conquer this last one
soon. Things will be a lot better if I
can... I get the feeling I'm going to
need your help, though. I get that
uneasy feeling it's going to be more
than slightly troublesome for you.

Sorry in advance. Please stick around?

Like I said... I miss you. I can't
wait to see you again after the weekend.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment