Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Eye For An Eye

Now he's definitely gone too far. Father has removed me from swimming. I have one month to prove to him that I love swimming and that I should remain in the sport competitively. All because of a few things happening that I can't do anything about? A little over a year ago, I hurt my shoulder because I'm working too hard and then last november I hurt my shoulder again for the same reason. Now I get really sick, so that I'm stuck in bed, because of fatigue from hard work and he has the nerve to say that I am unmotivated?! It's downright unfair. Sure, I've been contemplating quitting... But I haven't really wanted to go through with it! Just because I'm a little frustrated with my group, I've been contemplating it. But I was supposed to move up soon! After spring break! And that would've brought the entire sport back for me!

Now that's not going to happen.

Because I'm physically too weak.

What am I going to do...........?!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment