Friday, February 25, 2011

Grounded

So, California (that'll be my friend's nickname) started this weird challenge thing. It's 30 days long on 750.com or something. I'm gonna look it up... Anyway, it sounds really interesting. You type 750 words of anything and everything you think of. No restrictions. It's just everything that crosses your mind. Sounds kinda interesting. I think I'm going to try it, because I'm into all that psychological crap and this would be a good experience, I think. So... Yeah!

On another note, I'm grounded. For... Maybe the second time in my life. Because two weeks ago I didn't get in my english homework. Kinda lame, huh? I was nearly in the clear! Then it shows up two weeks later to bite me in the ass. But I think it's alright, because all the plans I'd made had been cancelled or had been in the process of being cancelled. So... Yup! It's all good. I don't really care. Gives me some more time to game!

Haha, I'm such a dork sometimes. Well... Short entry today. Ciao!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment