Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Smart Cookie

So you may remember me saying something about how I do horoscopes every day? Well, I also do fortune cookies. Today, my fortune cookie was "If you don't live your life now, when will you?" It made me pause for a moment. When will I live my life if not now? So I'm determined to make this a good day. My horoscope also said that today's going to be good. That my happiness will be the mood and I'll be surrounded by friends, old and new. That today, all my hard work over the years is going to pay off. It might be exaggerating... But I do have a very good feeling about today. And it's Tuesday. I like Tuesdays... They're the day before Wednesday, which marks the week as half over. I also like Wednesdays... No real clue why. I dunno, good memories on Wednesdays. I don't really like Thursdays, though... Bad memories on Thursdays... But Vampire Diaries makes up for those bad things! Yes, I just went there. I love the Vampire Diaries TV show. So if you aren't a fan, you can just leave. I, like many high school girls, need my Daemon Salvator fix once a week. So... Mnugh.

Anyway, yeah. So today's supposed to be a good day and I'm looking forwards to it. Just one problem is that I can't seem to find my iPod... Like, anywhere. I'm going to look for it before I go to school and after I finish writing this. It's probably just somewhere in my room under the rest of my junk. And there's a lot... It's all messy in there yet again. Huff. Still haven't really gotten around to cleaning it after me and Artemis made a mess. Oh, also since exam week when Poseidon, Zeus, Artemis, Hermes, and Dinosaur came and saved my from my boredom. They made a rather big mess... Ah, but I'm not complaining. It's not like I really care about if my room's clean or not. Just need to make sure I know where things are...

Well, I've probably rambled enough. Basically, I'm supposed to have a good day and I'm feeling optimistic about it. So... Yeah. Gonna go look for my iPod so I can download all my new music onto it. Ciao~!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment