Sunday, February 6, 2011

Retail Therapy

It's exactly what every girl need to lift her spirits! And what is it? Shopping, of course! And that is how I spent my day today. Shopping! Shopping, shopping, shopping! Downtown, with my sister, for hours! I bought lots of stuff... But I didn't quite spend all of my money. I'll have to go shopping again. But I did get two tank tops, four shirts, a hat... Oh, and two books! I think they're going to be really good... But I have to finish my other one, first. Because for english I have to record stuff for it and yeah...

Um... So... I guess things are good. I haven't really written in a long time. Well, a couple days anyway. Totally obsessed with the singer Alexander Rybak. He's from Norway and frickin awesome!!! I'm not exaggerating! His lyrics are a little corny, but it's totally cool. He's got a great voice and he's really good-looking to top it off. Haha, well, yeah, anyway~! Guess that just revealed my type of guy... Haha, well whatever.

Is it obvious that I'm in a great mood? It's a combination of my retail therapy and my friend having a super fantastic day that both of us have been looking forwards to! And maybe a bit of the fact that I've been eating junk food all day...

Ooooh, my tummy hurts from so much bad stuff...!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment