Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moving On

As soon as I get the chance, I'm going down to the ocean and skipping the perfect stone I have on my desk. It's got the words "I love you and nothing can change that" etched into it with a really sharp shell I had found. I'm going to break the shell with the rock and then skip the rock as far as I can. I don't really know why... But I feel like I need to do this. Then I'm going to take another shell I'd gotten a few months before and I'm going to leave it by my special place at the beach. Then I'll leave. I just... I don't know why I need to do this, but I really do. I can feel it. I just... I don't know, but I will feel a lot better about life after I do it. I know it.

Huff... Big sigh. Mom's making dinner downstairs. I'm really tired after working today at the pool. I have to fill out some homework for PE still... I'll do it when I finish this. I'm just so tired mentally right now. I realize a lot when I'm tired. I am realizing right now that I really hate my room. A lot. I need new furniture. Asap. And the color of my walls doesn't match the ceiling. I need to fix that. And I should probably hang my faery wings up on the wall. That'd get them out of the way and I think it'll look alright. I should put everything in red and black and white and silver hues... That'd look cool. Too bad I'm only fourteen. I wanna move out and get an apartment that I can furnish however I want. Maybe I should be an interior decorator. I think I'd be good at it.

Which brings up the thought of jobs. What am I going to do with my life? I really want to be a swim coach... But I want to be a writer, too. And a psychologist. And a physiotherapist. Which pays really well. Maybe I can be a swim coach, writer, and a psychologist all at once. Or maybe I should be an interior decorator instead of a psychologist? The psychologist job means that relationships are hard... And I don't have much luck in that area as is. Hum. Decisions, decisions... But I've got a few years.

Which makes me thing of high school graduation... All my really close friends are a year or two older than me. I don't want to have to be separated from them... Although, I am getting closer to being a grade ten. I'm in ten english... Then next year I'm planning on taking some eleven courses. I'll probably do science and math ten in the first semester and then do eleven in the next semester. That'd be good. And I can do planning online or something... Get that out of the way. And I'll continue with PE online... Leave more room for courses that way... I'm going to keep up drama. I love drama. Maybe I should be a drama teacher... The pay is good.

Ah, we're back on the topic of careers.

Maybe I should stop thinking about the future.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment