Friday, February 18, 2011

Musing

Hello again...
Last night I couldn't sleep. I was just so mad at you!
I still can't understand why you always go doing
those things you do... It gets on my nerves that you
can't even pay attention to me for more than a couple
seconds at a time! But... I guess I should be happy if
you're happy... Nothing makes me more relieved than
to see a genuine smile on your face. But your smile
isn't genuine lately... Is it? I still remember that one
time... You were so caught up in your thoughts. Should
I have left you to them? You worry me. I wanted to
know what was on your mind, but there was other
people around, so I couldn't really ask. I wanted to take
your hand... Anything to comfort you or just let you
know that I'm here and you are not alone. Ever. I
promise I'll always be here for you! Always... No matter
how much it hurts me... Because it does, even though I
hide it well. I have a high pain tolerance, you know. It
comes from years and years of gritting my teeth and
just bearing with it. I'm good at that... Like the song says;

"Tell me when you feel ready,
I'm the one there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady,
Just to be quiet,
With you..."

I know I shouldn't have there thoughts, but I just...
I just can't help it! I feel pathetic... You won't ever
read this letter, I'm sure... And if you do, you won't ever
realize that it's to you! But... I just want you to know...
...I miss you
~Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment