Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Last Straw

He cannot stay committed! It's... Ugh. This is the last straw. I don't care anymore, that evil girl can have him. I'm done with his shit, pardon my french. I mean, really! Always changing dates and aborting plans. He just can't stay committed to anything! It's his one fatal flaw and while I had to be nice about it before, I certainly don't now! So I just give up. I don't care. I'm done with this.

I have to say, now that I'm so frustrated, I really just find myself moving on a lot easier. Less pain of the emotional kind. But, while we're on the topic of pain...

I had physiotherapy yesterday and now... I'm just so... Ow. I managed most of the day, but I think having the Dinosaur poke me too many times in the shoulder did me in. That or Hermes not being able to just sit still and continually bumping into my side. One or the other, but what difference does it make? I blame the both of them. I was managing alright, just grit my teeth and stay strong, but... Ow. Just ow. After that abuse my back and shoulders just can't deal anymore.

You know... I'm only swimming four or five times a week and my body still can't handle it? I might wind up quitting swimming as a gift to my body. Maybe. It just does not agree with the constant abuse. It can barely handle an easy week of the stuff! If I hold too much water or move my arms too fast, it starts to kill. And within just that one week, I managed to get a whole new collection of terrible knots for my therapist to jab his thumb into. Damn that guy had boney thumbs... Or maybe it's just the fact that the knots in me are so terrible and have so many friends. Ugh, pain...

Music is helping, though. It's my cure for everything there is. Just listen to music and you can ignore the pain for a little longer. So glad I have so much music... Right now I'm listening to a song I haven't heard in quite some time. It's by Christine Evans and it's called Where I Live. I love it... So much. Mmm... It's such a pretty melody.

Well, anyway, what else is new... Ah, that's right. Well, still lots of snow on the ground. It... Kinda sucks big time. I might not be able to have girls night on Saturday because of it. My friend has a lot of snow up at her place, so it makes getting there really difficult. But I guess we'll see. She says she'll text me about the snow and if the conditions improve. Also, and this relates to my little fit up in the top paragraph, he called off the party and moved it to next weekend. I kind of have a life, too, y' know! And while I really want to have him in it, I can't keep shoving other things aside for him. I just... Ugh! So frustrating. So annoying. Sometimes I really hate him.

But, of course, I don't really hate him. I'm just annoyed.

Anyway... We'll see how things go. I just hope I don't completely die from the pain tonight at swimming. Gotta stop typing now, it's hurting my arms too much.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment