Friday, February 4, 2011

Talk

So I've got some good news for once! It's so, so, so great! Are you ready? No, I don't think so... Nope, I'm not going to tell you anymore! ... Ok, joking.

I actually talked with my dad. I know! Like, in a civil conversation! Without shouting or anything! It was... Weird. But nice? I don't really know. Anyway I talked with him about our issues or whatever and swimming and stuff. I proved to him that, yes, his conditions are absurdly ridiculous. But we did come to some agreements. I'll run the 10k with him and run on Sundays as I have been doing. And I'll do the core at Picies or whatever that place is called. Ugh, whatever! Anyway, so, yeah. Good stuff!

Bu- NO. Not gonna ruin this great news with my complaining of superficiality!

So... Short entry. New one tomorrow! More good news... Shopping potentially~!
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment