Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lucky or Unlucky?

I am kinda... Apprehensive to the day... I suppose. It seems that Artemis wants me to stay a while after school... But I can't do that... I have to go to the pool! Ugh... But... She wants me to stay because he will be there... And I really do want to see him... So badly. But what do I do?!?! This is... Physically painful for me. But... It's not like anything would happen, so why should I even bother, right? Save myself from some pain.

And I really do need to be at the pool on time. Because I'm in a new group and I need to get off on the right foot with my new coach and stuff... And it's really important that I do, because he's giving me a clean slate, despite the fact that he knows everything about my entire swimming career, from the moment I started at the club. It's just so... Ugh!

So I'm a little apprehensive to the day. And I'm pretty sure the fact that my ponytail scared the hell out of me this morning is not a particularly good sign! Ugh...

I just hope Zeus doesn't go and scare me a ton again today.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment