Friday, February 11, 2011

February

GAH! Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the month of February? No? Well about time I did! It's the worst month for me! I know that lots of people have their birthday and most everybody is ecstatic about Valentine's Day, but I just hate the month! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it with a passion! A burning passion! It's just... So... UGH!!

Ok, gotten out some frustration... The reason I hate February is that I always have a lot of chaos in this month. I don't know, it's like I'm cursed. I also always have a crummy Valentine's Day. I'm just one of those people who never gets anything. No candy grams or whatever. No Valentine... I'm just so bitter about it after years of this. Maybe I'm being unfair, but I am entitled to my opinion on the matter, right? It's my blog.

Anyway... So I'm just... Yeah. And it's also that the month is always so cold! The air is freezing here in Canada! And maybe I'm a little bit mad that I've got nobody to keep me warm... And thus we come back to Valentine's Day. Did you know that St. Valentine was beheaded on the 14th? I take a sort of happiness from this fact.

Guess that's all for now... Back to my fuming over the stupid holiday of love~.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment