Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sleeping

I don't understand how people can sleep for so long. I mean, I'm a teenager and I can understand that it's really nice to sleep for a long time, and even I've slept in until two in the afternoon before, but this is really annoying! My friend's supposed to come over when she wakes up, but she isn't waking up and it's frankly bothersome.

Huff... Well, whatever. Truth be told, I don't really care if she comes over. I can spend more time online that way. But... If that hag is going to be here all day, I'll be thankful if my friend ever does wake up and get her butt over here. Let me elaborate...

My grandmothers on my father's side are, frankly, bitchy old hags. They use my grandfather and they piss me off. Right now it's the one that he's actually married to. The other we told off a while ago. Anyway, so, she's just... UGH! I want to scream. And her perfume is filling the house. It smells terrible. I hate that smell! Ugh! She's one of the only people on this planet that I really truly hate! And you all should know by now how I am about hating people and such. I just... I can't stand her!

I'm just waiting for her to take her expensive fur coat and red leather boots and leave. She's tricking my grandfather into going out with her for coffee... He needs to just remove all contact with the witch! Anyway, they're gone now. I feel a bit better.
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment