Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fire

The part of me that pulls me through the universe is my chest. Words to describe me are as follows: anticipation, visualization, justice/courage, hot and dry. My planet is Mars. My quote is "It's all Future what will happen". I am the element of Fire. I am Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. I am choleric, meaning bad-tempered or irritable. Intuiting is how I make decisions. Summer is my season. I am on the Unstable side and am Extraverted in my energies.

Apparently.

I say... Yeah, ok, reading up there, yeah, that makes sense. Why can't I be head? Rational progress? Ideas/thoughts, cold and moist? Venus? "Search for continuity and consistency"? The Air? Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius? Phlegmatic? Go about life by thinking? Be the season of Winter?!?! Life would be simpler.

Or if I were the pelvis and legs... I'd be more grounded! Ugh, if only I were on the stable side of the scale... Life would be so much easier. But I'm Water and Fire.

UGH!

...

Huff. Well, what can you do?
-Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment